Kitchen and Bathroom - Beautiful designs that work efficiently
To plan a exciting kitchen or bathroom that suits your family’s needs and lifestyle. Planning kitchen renovation may be one of the most important steps you’ll take e when it comes to your home. After all - the kitchen is considered by many as the heart of the home.
Whether you’re planning it for just yourself or a large family you’ll want to make sure you have all the best ingredients. At Design Abilities we can help you with a design plan that will focus on all your requirements.
From measure, layout, planning & order we want to assist in creating a functional & beautiful kitchen that meets all yours & your family’s needs. We will be there with you through every stage - from selection to final personal touches we’re there to help guide and offer qualified suggestions. Design Abilities can offer all these services along with professional installation.
Budget is always important - whether it be a small budget or a large renovation we can help you plan accordingly. Our designers will help you achieve the look you desire for your kitchen, keeping in mind potential cost that will be associated with your particular project.
Our goal is to assist you with design & installation of your dream kitchen. Creating the space you’ve always wanted. We’ll work with you from planning stages to completion to achieve just that.
Things to think about to reduce stress
Prior meeting one of our design team on your first visit in the showroom.
- Floor plan if available ( or simple drawing of the space they’re planning - this is just a guide. A site visit is required for precise measurements.)
- Wish list for the space eg. Will they be taking out a bathtub to accommodate a large shower, more storage, require larger space, etc.
- Are there any special needs for the space
- How old is the home and
- How long have they lived in the home
- Will there need to be any electrical updates that they are aware of
- Will there need to be any extensive plumbing upgrades that they are aware of
- Do they have their own contractor or would they like us to complete the job with out qualified contractors
- Are the upgrades specifically for themselves or are they renovating to sell the home
- Provide a budge if possible
- When was the last time the space was renovated
- Is there anything in the space now they would like to keep - eg. appliances are all staying,
lighting or family heirloom
- Is there any part of the job they would like to complete themselves
- When would you like the job to start and when does it need to be completed and do you have any special events like weddings occurring between the start and completion dates
- Preferred colours - whether it be paint, tile or cabinets